Sunday, February 20, 2011

The time has come (the walrus said) to blog of many things...

Cheshire Cat: Oh, by the way, if you'd really like to know, he went that way.
Alice: Who did?
Cheshire Cat: The White Rabbit.
Alice: He did?
Cheshire Cat: He did what?
Alice: Went that way.
Cheshire Cat: Who did?
Alice: The White Rabbit.
Cheshire Cat: What rabbit?
Alice: But didn't you just say, I mean, oh, dear.
Cheshire Cat: Can you stand on your head?


So guys. I am about to lose my blog virginity. This is exciting! It's like the first day of kindergarten. Everything's so damn new and interesting, and you just can't wait to bust out the crayons and show the other kids your epic cat-drawing skillz. As opposed to being the new kid in high school, where you know as soon as they notice your Siouxsie Sioux t-shirt and fishnets they're all going to think you're weird, call you a slut, and probably throw things at you. Ah well.

...Where was I going with this again?

Oh yeah, my first blog post. Actually, this is more like the prelude to my first blog post as I'm much too tired this evening to actually tell you about my day. So I'll do that tomorrow. I simply cannot wait to share with the digital universe all the super important things that happen to me on a daily basis, things I like, things I don't like, and most likely whatever random thoughts pop into my head at any given moment. If you guys can handle it. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment